If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Ask a question about Educational Health and Care Plans - This category is now closed

Charlotte is from the Independent Support Service and can help in supporting parents of children and young people with Special Educational Needs, through the statutory assessment and Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) processes. She can help with questions around what to expect during the process, who may be involved, how parents and young people contribute to the EHCP and how to find tools to support person centred planning.

Discussion List