If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Ask a disability trainer and consultant

My name's Simon Wilson. I have cerebral palsy and use a communication aid, and I have a disability consultancy called SimonsAble, focused on promoting independence and equality for disabled people. Whether you're a parent seeking the right equipment and support, or a disabled person planning to live independently, I can advise you on steps to take and who to contact. Ask a question.

Discussion List