Lcwra payment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lcwra payment

Options
Mrsp2005_
Mrsp2005_ Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I received notice i had been awarded lcwra on 21st of Feb by letter in my journal,  my 1st fit note was 30th of November 2023 no gaps in fit notes we receive u.c in 2 payments 1st on the 3rd of month and 2nd on the 17th. I have a partner and kids my partner works and doesn't not receive the lcwra I was wondering if anyone can help and to if I would be entitled to extra u.c and if so when payment should be made? 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,375 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Your waiting period will be Dec to March.. LCWRA starts from assessment period 28th March to 27th April and first payment will be 3rd May. No LCWRA element is owed. 

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Mrsp2005_
    Mrsp2005_ Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,322 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hey @Mrsp2005_ and welcome to the community. 

I can see Poppy has already answered your question, but I wanted to stop in and say hi and congrats on your award! :)
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.