Housing — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Housing

Options
LBHR01
LBHR01 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am 20 with a baby and living in temporary accommodation which I have to move out of shortly I am awaiting and have appealed a council decision they are reviewing it currently but why they are reviewing it I have nowhere to live. I did ask for an interim to stay at the property while my case is being reviewed but they declined porch light can’t help and social services aren’t being much help pleaae  can anyone else give me some advice? Thanks in advance 

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,322 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @LBHR01 and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with the council.  I'm not 100% on how they do things with temp accom and reviews unfortunately.  Hopefully one of our regulars will be able to advise soon.  Do you have family or friends who may be able to act as an address for things to be sent to? 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.