Swap A Traxys / Penny & Giles Joystick Plus? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Swap A Traxys / Penny & Giles Joystick Plus?

Options
Guest Community member Posts: 1,968 Listener
Can anybody help me?

I am studying computing and I have two Penny & Giles / Traxsys Roller Joystick Plus USB devices. I have extreme difficulty using them and much prefer the Trackball Roller Plus. If anybody wants to buy a Joystick Plus or swap a Trackball Roller Plus for one, please contact me. Both joysticks are in going condition and aren't the old type that had a power supply and large power adapter.

This would make life during my lectures a lot easier and I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks
Sarah

Comments

• sarah_davies
    sarah_davies Community member Posts: 9 Connected
    Options
    Can anybody help me?

I am studying computing and I have two Penny & Giles / Traxsys Roller Joystick Plus USB devices. I have extreme difficulty using them and much prefer the Trackball Roller Plus. If anybody wants to buy a Joystick Plus or swap a Trackball Roller Plus for one, please contact me. Both joysticks are in going condition and aren't the old type that had a power supply and large power adapter.

This would make life during my lectures a lot easier and I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks
    Sarah
  • peta2003
    peta2003 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    Hi
    Saw your post and I would be interested in buying a Joystick Plus USB if you or anyone you know is looking to sell one.
    Many thanks
    Peter

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.