Orthopaedic Sandals — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Orthopaedic Sandals

Options
hilsflynn
hilsflynn Community member Posts: 24 Listener
Where can I buy them privately?

Comments

• NiamhM
    NiamhM Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    I was looking for them too and unless through NHS dont think they can be got here. I did however find a lady in Ireland who does them exactly the same as NHS and distributes them to few shops in Ireland. Im Irish so this is fine for me as I travel over and back but if you have a look at her website and contact her she might tell you where you can get them over here. We not entilted to them on NHS and they are 70-80 euro in Ireland. Expensive but I hope worth it.Website is www.memoireland.com. Best of luck.
  • ScopeHelpline
    ScopeHelpline Community member Posts: 207 Courageous
    Options
  • b8s
    b8s Community member Posts: 33 Listener
    Options
    If you are already being provided with them, it may be possible to get the details from practitioner so that you can buy additional pairs. This is how we purchase orthopaedic boots. If not try googling manufacturers name for a distrbutor list.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.