Have got my op date through. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Have got my op date through.

leg_iron
leg_iron Community member Posts: 20 Listener
I have just received my date for my latest op on my foot. Its due on 8th November. I am having my tibialis posterior tendon transferred again!!. Hopefully this will be my last op. I have had 5 ops in 5 years and im fed up with it. So keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Comments

• leg_iron
    leg_iron Community member Posts: 20 Listener
    Hope you get on ok when you see your consultant next month. I'm just fed up with it. My employer (The NHS) has been very good regarding the time off that i have had.
  • panther
    panther Community member Posts: 251 Courageous
    Hi Good luck hope all goes well for you this time I know how you feel I've had 3 lots of surgery in 4 years and am waiting to find out about further surgery that needs to be done. I have an appointment with my consultant on the 8th October to confirm what surgery needs to be done next.

Helen
  • panther
    panther Community member Posts: 251 Courageous
    No doubt I will end up posting on here somewhere after my appointments next month at the moment I'm just hoping it doesn't get changed again am currently on my 3rd date because they keep changing it. And I've got to ring the day before hand to make sure the consultant himself is doing the clinic and it hasn't been changed to one of his registrars.
    Hope all goes well for you too and am glad your employers are being so understanding.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.