Things to help my son — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Things to help my son

Tripletmom
Tripletmom Community member Posts: 37 Listener
Hi all,

I have been doing alot of research into all the things i can get to help my son, he is 14 months with 4 limb spastic quad and his is a triplet:)

You might already know most of this if so, please ignore. I have asked by PT before buying or applying for the following. So please ask yours as all CP Babies have diffrent needs.

1. A gym ball from the website PHYSIOSUPPLIES, its good for sensory and tummy time.

2. Funding from NEW LIFE for a car seat from JCM SEATING. JCM will come out and access your child.

3. Funding from FAMILY FUND to fund my sons swimming lessons.

4. www.nrs-uk.co.uk, i have done a family whip round to buy a early activity system. great for tummy time,side lying etc... the website has different chairs, prams and equipment to help very expensive but ask your OT and PT if they know of anyway you can get funding? worth a try.

5. www.bibic.org.uk and www.special-needs-kids.co.uk and the sensory company are use full websites too.

Hope this helps

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.