DISABLED PLAY PARK — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DISABLED PLAY PARK

Options
mummytotwo
mummytotwo Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi, can anyone help? I have been trying to find a disabled play park or park with good disabled access and equipment in Scotland to take my daughter to (CP, CLD, Deaf) without any luck. There seems to be quite a lot in England when I google it but have't found any in Scotland. Most I have found in England seem to be connected to Aiming High. Does anyone know of something simialr in Scotland. Any information would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Flossy
    Flossy Community member Posts: 16 Listener
    Options
    Hi i know it is hard theres none here in LIVERPOOL either. THe only other option is to have one in your back garden that was what happened to another child on the MAKE A WISH website thats what her wish was for, check the website out and see if you qualify. They do sell disabled play park keys like the disabled toilet keys, i am yet to find one by us. I did check website out and Im not sure were they are, unless they have been vandalised and dont exist anymore.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.