Swifty Buggy owners — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Swifty Buggy owners

renacahill
renacahill Community member Posts: 145 Courageous
Just to let you know if you have a Swifty SN buggy.
We got one from wheelchair services and it is fab for sitting and elli loves it. The price of the hood and raincover was around £200 and even getting one made specially to fit was £70. But.. Argos sell one which fits. It is £16.99 and a universal raincover which has a firm frame so does not need a hood to keep its shape. It specifically states 'for wider buggies' and has an adjustable clip to keep it attached. It fits perfectly and has saved a load of money, so just thought I'd share.

Comments

• Craig Wilson
    Craig Wilson Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Thank you very much, I will be buying one of these providing I can find the one you mean, thanks.
  • abstractLucas
    abstractLucas Community member Posts: 76 Connected
    Very handy, thank you for sharing! My son had a pixi (very similar to the swifty, but 10 years earlier!) and the accessories were absolutely extortionate - a basket to go underneath was about £90 and I never got brave enough to ask how much the rain cover was - my son just got bundled up in waterproof cosy toes type things instead!
    Lucas

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.