getting referal to oxford to see Mr thelogis as a adult — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

getting referal to oxford to see Mr thelogis as a adult

Options
berkshiregirl
berkshiregirl Community member Posts: 12 Listener
edited May 2014 in Cerebral palsy
hi i am a lady of 29 with cerebral palsy and i am fed up with being in so much pain's with my leg's. I was under a consultant in reading but because it was bone surgery he refused to it and has messed me around, and he keep's changing his mind about doing surgery. I could understand why he didn't do it when i was younger as my muscles were too weak but i improved big time and he said he could of do it but he didn't want to. He was supposed to refer to oxford when i was 18 but didn't.
I have heard so many great thing's about Mr thelogis i was wondering does he see adult's with cerebal Palsy i would like to get a second opion on surgery. I know recovery is longer with adult's is longer but am prepared to put the hard work in. I know oxford is the place to go. would appreciate to hear what people think

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.