girls trainers — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

girls trainers

Options
lorraine
lorraine Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi, can anyone help, i am trying to buy a new pair of trainers with velcro fastening for my 17 year old daughter who wear splints. The last pair i bought were geox and as usual when i come to replace them they no longer sell this design, i have been hunting high and low to no avail. The problem is finding a trainer that fits and looks nice too. She takes a size 3 with splint on and is only a size 1 without splints, i,m really struggling.

Comments

• Libbie
    Libbie Community member Posts: 1 Connected
    Options
    Hi. We have the same problem with my 4 year old son - the problem with him being so young though is most designs are velcro which does not work with splints at all. We get ours from sports world (I think there are other names like sports.com but it's the same shop). He currently has Nike Air trainers which look ok - albeit a bit big as, like your daughter, his splints are 2 sizes bigger than his feet!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.