ID TAG — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ID TAG

Options
pinklisa2010
pinklisa2010 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi im wondering if any one can help my son is 3 and abit and non-verbal i want him to have something on him that if he ever got lost he would have our details on the problem that i have is that Harley is very sensory and will not wear things on his wrist or around his neck and being 3 his pockets on his trousers are not very big any ideas would be great

Comments

• Heather
    Heather Community member Posts: 168 Connected
    Options
    Hi. When in parks we stick a label on the back of our sons jacket with mobile number and basic details. He can't reach it and if you are discret, doesn't even know it's there. Not practical for everyday use though, or when it's wet!
  • Natasha Brown
    Natasha Brown Community member Posts: 108 Courageous
    Options
    this company
    http://www.kidsidtags.co.uk/

makes taglets which you could attach onto a belt pull or make a loop and attach you could get printed with the info you want

http://www.kidsidtags.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2

The Taglets are made from a lightweight plastic. Each tag is printed in full colour and is weatherproof.
    Taglets are sold in packs of 3, each Taglet can have different information on or they can all be the same. There is a variety of ways that the Taglets can be worn including on a zip, belt loop, on shoes... Each Taglet comes supplied with a split ring /keyring but other options are available. Each Taglet measures approx 28mm x 54mm.

So for example you could have

Please call

My D.O.B is
    02/05/05

I have xxxxxxxxxx

i got some made and they seem sturdy
  • pinklisa2010
    pinklisa2010 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Thank you both ideas are great i will be getting some tags and i will use the label in the mean time thanks again x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.