Mild and minty toothpaste? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mild and minty toothpaste?

Mixxi
Mixxi Community member Posts: 29 Listener
Hi,
Just wondered if anyone knows of a mild yet minty flavoured toothpaste.
We normally use Aquafresh 'mild and minty' which is perfect but our local shop no longer stocks it. I'm looking into alternative suppliers but if there are any other toothpastes, that you know of, which fit the bill I'd love to know about them! Thank you. Mixxi

Comments

• emlou
    emlou Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Hi Mixxi,

I've heard of a toothpaste called kemgel, apperentley you only need a small pea size amount, Been told that boots sell it behind the counter if not google it,

Hope it helps

Regards
    emlou
  • Mixxi
    Mixxi Community member Posts: 29 Listener
    Thanks emlou, I will try to track it down!
  • kelly2016
    kelly2016 Community member Posts: 30 Listener
    Hi there is flavourless toothpaste I buy from amazon. My child has sensory processing disorder and can't stand the taste of normal toothpaste and always refused to brush her teeth and this toothpaste is brilliant.   No flavour.  It's blue box around £3.50 forgot the name sorry 
  • Carolwise
    Carolwise Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hi my son hated mint toothpaste, I ended up buying a cinnamon one I think it was through Amazon but the flavourless one mentioned above sounds good x
  • plummy70
    plummy70 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    kelly2016 said:
    Hi there is flavourless toothpaste I buy from amazon. My child has sensory processing disorder and can't stand the taste of normal toothpaste and always refused to brush her teeth and this toothpaste is brilliant.   No flavour.  It's blue box around £3.50 forgot the name sorry 
    Hi it may be OraNurse, I bought that for my son 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.