Help needed for research into musculoskeletal injuries in carers and chiropractic — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help needed for research into musculoskeletal injuries in carers and chiropractic

LisaD
LisaD Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited September 2014 in Research and opportunities
I am a 5th year chiropractic student at the McTimoney College of Chiropractic in Abingdon. As part of the final year of my Master’s degree, I am required to complete a research dissertation.
The subject of my dissertation is related to the injuries sustained during caring for the physically disabled and frail and awareness of the treatment of some conditions with chiropractic compared with the general population. This will be achieve by the completion of the following survey.
All details will be collated anonymously and treated with the strictest of confidence. By agreeing to complete this survey, you are providing the researcher, with your consent to use the anonymous information included in the answers. The analysis of which, will be included in the finished dissertation.
This dissertation may be published in the future and be accessed by the wider health community.

Please click or copy and paste link below
Thank you for your time

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hTySOvW1QwJV7AOD2fa5-mxSDK65w6FcvP7Y2GKgY9w/viewform?usp=send_form

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.