Making friends,sharing mobility,mental problems together. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Making friends,sharing mobility,mental problems together.

Options
Sez2244
Sez2244 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi I'm Sarah 42yr old lady,long dark brown hair,like a good chat,put the world right with the right people,male or female,my problems are with mobility,I use a stick and hire mobility scooters now and again,I've got degenerative disc disease of the lower lumbar vertsbrea,I suffer with loneliness,mental Healy probs,depression,some self harm,I would just like to get to know you,give me reason to carry on,look forward to hearing from you all,many thanks,I hope to be a great friend to all of you to xxxxx

Comments

• loveflower23
    loveflower23 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Options
    Sarah I would LOVE 2g2 no u better just msg me if u wanna talk about ANYTHING
  • gem28
    gem28 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    wish i could meet ppl but its hard cos i dont go out much with my disiabilities
  • Noah
    Noah Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Thank you for your posts, the forum is great place to share ideas and discuss things that you are finding difficult, or maybe the latest thing in your life which is making things easier for you. We have such a wealth of experience on here. I hope you find something that helps you. A good way to meet people is joining a sport or club that interests you. You might be thinking.....Sport is not possible for me....but think again...there is something out there that you can do.....watch the video below

http://youtu.be/g4e2oy8TbNE

its amazing.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.