I need your help please — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I need your help please

xrachael69x
xrachael69x Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited February 2015 in Research and opportunities
Hi my name is Rachael Watkins and I'm undertaking my dissertation at Warwick university. Due to very close personal experiences I am researching the affects on siblings of children with additional needs and the physiological support within society.

If you feel your family may fit the criteria and you are willing to take part in a short anonymous and secure online survey questionnaire 
1.You have two or more children within your family.
2. One or more of the children within your family has additional needs. A disability, a special educational need (SEN), other additional need or a combination of these needs.
3. Some of the children may live with you some of the time

If you have any issues with accessing the link or any questions relating the survey please feel free to email me on:
woko2009@live.co.uk

I have an parent/career support letter that explains the survey in more detail, i am very happy to send to anyone that would like to read it.

Many thanks for your time in reading this post.

Many thanks
Rachael Watkins

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.