Hi, my name is Chell! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Chell!

Chell
Chell Community member Posts: 20 Listener
edited February 2015 in Start here and say hello!
I truly believe in what I do. As a disabled person, I have been in similar situations to the customers that we are supporting. I can see from their perspective how hard it is to find suitable employment. It may be harder and may take longer, but I fully believe that everyone can contribute to society given a chance, regardless of disability health condition or learning difficultly.
The Job satisfaction of getting a customer a Job and sustaining that employment is life changing and so rewarding for both me and the customer.
Being a people person, I always support the people in my life, both at work and home. I will always endeavour to fulfil my promises and expect the same from colleagues, friends and family. Laughter is a big part of my life. I try to find the good and humour in most situations.
Last but not least my Family, I am a wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister and Aunty. I try to be a positive role model to my Girls (ages 15, 8) 2 Nieces and 5 Nephews.

Comments

• Noah
    Noah Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering
    edited February 2015
    Welcome, its good to have you on board. Sounds like a very interesting job you do, am I allowed to ask what you do? Yes, I totally agree with you "It may be harder and may take longer, but I fully believe that everyone can contribute to society given a chance, regardless of disability health condition or learning difficultly"

Noah

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.