low moods from being in pain ? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

low moods from being in pain ?

Options
pinkrock72
pinkrock72 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi my name is dawn am 42yrs old am sorry if my writing goes all wrong ,am on a lot of meds.i suffer from severe nerve damage in my left leg.my bladder doesnt work due to muscles are that weak am awaiting 2 operations but.
               The problem is one of the ops involves me having to loose 4 st in 3 months iam not mobile so dunt no wot to do anybody else have this problem.

Comments

• Noah
    Noah Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Yes, being in pain all the time can defiantly effects ones mood, along with waiting for operations, not an  easy time for you.

Losing 4st in 3 months sounds like is going to be quite a challenge, as it would be for anyone. Not being mobile doesn't need to stop you from getting some good exersize,

I've been really encouraged and inspired by some what wheel good fitness has been able to do. Click on the link http://wheelygoodfitness.com/ and have a look at there website. 

There is always a way to do something if you want it bad enough, sometimes you have to find a different route or approach. Its many small steps, to reach a goal. Try and focus on how having the operation will help you and how you feel once you have lost the weight, and focus on what you can do,

Have you discussed you concerns with your doctors? are there some local support groups you join that will help you achieve your goal,

You can do it.

All the very best.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.