Looking for LOVE and Long Term Relationship or Friendship — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for LOVE and Long Term Relationship or Friendship

Alan van Walwyk
Alan van Walwyk Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am a 58 years old Cerebral Palsy man is looking for his special Kind of Lady to be with because I had been on my own too long, missing out on the Fun, Laugh Smiling and Happiness and want to be very happy in Love again to make my Heart start pumping faster with a very nice warm Feeling to be in Love with a very caring loving Lady again.

Comments

• VickyS
    VickyS Community member Posts: 129 Connected

Hi Alan,

Have you tried contacting the charity Outsiders (http://www.outsiders.org.uk/outsidersclub/)? This can be a great way of meeting other disabled people with the potential to form relationships. Also don't forget about online dating sites! I believe there are some available that are specific for disabled people so you could try them if the usually sites haven't gotten you any results.

Good luck with your search for love! - Vicky

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.