If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]


Gail SteinsonGail Steinson Posts: 5Member Listener
edited April 2015 in Disabled people
I need some help I want to set a trust up for my disabled daughter I have been told of a vulnurable adults trust but I've been quoted 900 pound to get it set up I can't afford that anyone know where I can get any financial help or anyone that will do a low cost one


  • RockyRocky Posts: 76Member Listener
    Do you mean setting up a Trust Fund so that your daughter is protected for when you are no longer around? If so, you need to contact a Solicitor who has experience in Wills and Trusts. You can find a firm either through the Law Society website or by contacting the Scope legacies team as they have lists of solicitors who may be able to help.
Sign in or join us to comment.