Hi, my name is 3_SAMagnify1! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is 3_SAMagnify1!

Options
3_SAMagnify1
3_SAMagnify1 Community member Posts: 17 Connected
edited April 2015 in Start here and say hello!
I am 37 and live in Cheltenham. I have with Ataxia and Cerebral Palsy in 2005 but I only found out a about the diagnosis in summer 2013. I have lived in Malta and the Irish Republic. I have also attended both private and state schools in the UK. I am member of The Salvation Army, The Liberal Democrat Party and have joined the RNIB, as I am also partially sighted. i have a Certificate of Higher Education in Psychology and combined Studies .I have carers in from Farecare who are a local family run firm. I enjoy reading especially history mainly from before Christ to 18th century and Theology, I enjoy Musicals especially those by Andrew Lloydd Webber. I enjoy like most music except rap heavy metal and hip hop. Food wise I love spicy food and like Chinese, a bit of Mexican, Italian. I don't eat jacket potatoes baked roast or boiled potatoes, cabbage cauliflower and brocollli. Indeed avoid roast dinner but will will eat spare ribs.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.