Hi, my name is LIGHTBEING! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is LIGHTBEING!

LIGHTBEING
LIGHTBEING Community member Posts: 1 Connected
edited June 2015 in Start here and say hello!
I was born at Longacre Maternity home in 1963. I started to come out breach , then the leg went back up. I ended horizontal then it took some time before I came out the proper way in total Two weeks post partum and my mum in Labour for 24 hours.

I grew up never knowing that I has Spastic Diplegia. I always got told that I spoke funny and walked funny. Schooling over in America and not segregated, except for speech therapy in Elementary school.

I am a Messianic Jewess, and registered with the Jewish Council. I am grateful for all things in my life and I am thankful for what my parents knew about it and did not tell me, as I grew up ignorant of my condition doing the things that I wanted to do and my love of nature, photography, and science. I studied with the OPEN UNIVERSITY.

I enjoyed studying science, but I have had faith in the LORD from an early age and he came through for me when I was made homeless four times. This last time the council made my husband and I homeless .

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.