If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Hi, my name is LIGHTBEING!

LIGHTBEINGLIGHTBEING Posts: 1Member
I was born at Longacre Maternity home in 1963. I started to come out breach , then the leg went back up. I ended horizontal then it took some time before I came out the proper way in total Two weeks post partum and my mum in Labour for 24 hours.

I grew up never knowing that I has Spastic Diplegia. I always got told that I spoke funny and walked funny. Schooling over in America and not segregated, except for speech therapy in Elementary school.

I am a Messianic Jewess, and registered with the Jewish Council. I am grateful for all things in my life and I am thankful for what my parents knew about it and did not tell me, as I grew up ignorant of my condition doing the things that I wanted to do and my love of nature, photography, and science. I studied with the OPEN UNIVERSITY.

I enjoyed studying science, but I have had faith in the LORD from an early age and he came through for me when I was made homeless four times. This last time the council made my husband and I homeless .

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.