Events, research and opportunities
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!

• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.

• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

Voting for disabled children playground

joannalee12joannalee12 Member Posts: 2
Hello people, I am earnestly pleading with you to vote for the fund for our playground! We need votes through facebook and our children desperately need a new playground. A little bit about our background: We are called First Step Georgia, a special day care center for disabled children (one of the few here) in Tbilisi, Georgia. Our playground has deteriorated to the state that we are thinking of building a new one but....we are currently running on a competition to receive funds from a generous organization. Please vote by clicking the orange button next to the facebook logo on your left, which will redirect you to log into Facebook. This is not a scam...who would use disabled children as an excuse..that is too cruel... I am a volunteer at this day care center and I would love to see the children playing at a safe environment during their free time. The competition is going to be over in couple hours and we would appreciate your help... http://ertad.ge/ge/=49/ადაპტირებული-სათამაშო-მოედანი-მეორადი-ნივთებისგან-365
Sign in or join us to comment.