Voting for disabled children playground — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Voting for disabled children playground

Options
joannalee12
joannalee12 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello people, I am earnestly pleading with you to vote for the fund for our playground! We need votes through facebook and our children desperately need a new playground. A little bit about our background: We are called First Step Georgia, a special day care center for disabled children (one of the few here) in Tbilisi, Georgia. Our playground has deteriorated to the state that we are thinking of building a new one but....we are currently running on a competition to receive funds from a generous organization. Please vote by clicking the orange button next to the facebook logo on your left, which will redirect you to log into Facebook. This is not a scam...who would use disabled children as an excuse..that is too cruel... I am a volunteer at this day care center and I would love to see the children playing at a safe environment during their free time. The competition is going to be over in couple hours and we would appreciate your help... http://ertad.ge/ge/=49/ადაპტირებული-სათამაშო-მოედანი-მეორადი-ნივთებისგან-365

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.