Cerebral Palsy :INVITATION TO TAKE PART IN RESEARCH — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Cerebral Palsy :INVITATION TO TAKE PART IN RESEARCH

Options
KatOT
KatOT Community member Posts: 1 Listener
This study invites all parents/guardians who have a child with cerebral palsy (diagnosed by a consultant) who is under 16 years old and currently have an OT programme, which can include a “joint therapy programme” with another service.

As part of my Master in Neurological Occupational Therapy at Coventry University, I have decided to conduct an online survey to gain a better understanding of OT home programmes in the UK. Home programmes are used extensively by children’s services for children with cerebral palsy (CP) across the UK. It is hoped that this survey will also help occupational therapists to understand more about parents’ satisfaction level and the use of home programmes and consequently, inform and enhance clinical practice for families and children with cerebral palsy. (Home programme refers to therapeutic activities that the child performs with parental assistance in the home environment with the goal of achieving desired health outcomes.)

If you decide to take part in this study, Please complete the online questionnaire by copy & paste this link:
https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/final-msc-research-project-ot-home-programmes

It should take about 15-20 minutes. The questionnaire can be completed over several sessions.

I would need the questionnaires to be completed by July 18th.

The questionnaire will be treated in the utmost anonymity and confidentiality. I will be the only person to have access to your questionnaire, which will be destroyed once the study is completed.

Following completion of the study, a summary of the results will be provided to Scope UK in view of being published in their electronic newsletter and Facebook page.

If you have further questions you can email me at perreauk@coventry.ac.uk.

I would like to thank you in advance for participating in my research study and for your invaluable responses.

Katy Perreault, Children's OT

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.