Hi, my name is lordusless! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is lordusless!

Options
lordusless
lordusless Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have recently been classed as disabled (PIP).But have been unable to function normally since an accident at work left me with 38% industrial disability(DWP).I also found out from the resulting medicals that I had Thyroidism ,Carpal tunnel both wrists,radial tunnel left arm ,acronium degeneration,osteoarthritis,.worn through kneecaps and lumber spine.I then had my first heart attack.After my second I suffered internal bleeding that has left me with problems in my stomache Recently I have had an acute kidney injury ,this has left me with 50% kidney function and a low and microscopic red blood cell count.And they wonder why Iwant euthanasia on the NHS.

Comments

• VickyS
    VickyS Community member Posts: 129 Connected
    Options
    Hi lordusless,
    Welcome to the Scope online community! I can't imagine what you have to go through on a daily basis but if you ever want to talk we're here for you.
    Vicky xx

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.