Physical health problems for carers of wheelchair users — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Physical health problems for carers of wheelchair users

Options
ChristopherDolman
ChristopherDolman Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi, I'm a final-year Product Design student at the University of Huddersfield, and I'm currently investigating the health problems associated with caring for a wheelchair user, an area of particular interest as it relates to my own duties as a carer at home. Information gathered from this research will then be translated into new product design concepts or redesigns of existing products.

I would be extremely grateful if carers who assist people in a wheelchair could fill out this questionnaire - http://goo.gl/forms/2oJltGOeoE

Alternatively, if you use a wheelchair yourself, please could you fill out this questionnaire - http://goo.gl/forms/CveeEpwevy

If you have any thoughts or comments on aspects of caring for wheelchair users or general wheelchair use I would be very interested to hear them!

Your identity will be kept fully confidential (pseudonyms will be used instead) and any information you give in the questionnaires will be kept completely anonymous.

Thank you!

Christopher Dolman
University of Huddersfield

I can be contacted privately at u1259282@unimail.hud.ac.uk

*Disclaimer* By posting on this thread or completing the questionnaires you consent to any information you give being used for the purposes of academic research and the potential development of a new product design. Your identity will be kept fully confidential in accordance with the University of Huddersfield's ethical guidelines.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.