Anyone in Devon or Somerset? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anyone in Devon or Somerset?

Options
Maisymona
Maisymona Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Hi,
I've recently been diagnosed with eds and have just moved so I literally don't know anyone and I don't really have any way of getting myself out enough to meet people so I just wondered if anyone on here was from Devon or Somerset, I'm in mid Devon but it's right on the border, and if anyone would fancy a chat online or even meeting up for a coffee or something :) in particular someone roughly my age range, I'm 19

Comments

• EmmaFarrell
    EmmaFarrell Community member Posts: 10 Connected
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24 and suffer from a mild version of EDS - joint hypermobility syndrome, I've only been recently diagnosed with it too. Feel free to message me if you would ever like to chat online. I hope you're settled in after your move!
  • Maisymona
    Maisymona Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    Hello, I think I've managed to comment on your profile, thank you for your reply, are you from the Devon /Somerset area? X

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.