Post closed — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Post closed

Options
clairecurrie
clairecurrie Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi all

I wondered if I could get your thoughts on a few questions:

Are you able to take part in all sports and activities that you want to?

What sports and activities would you like to do?

Do you know how to access these sports and activities?

What stops you taking part in these sports and activities?

I wanted to let you know about an event, which I am organising In Hemel Hempstead, to inspire people with disabilities (aged 16-50) to get more active. The event is free and will be held on the morning of Saturday 16th January, at Gadebridge Park and the Old Town Hall. Link to flyer below.

We will be joined by Mitchell Camp who is a Special Olympic Ambassador who grew up in Dacorum. He won several medals at the 2015 World Games – a gold for long jump, silver for 100m and bronze for the 4x100m relay.

We would really like this event to make a lasting difference by encouraging people with disabilities to become more active. Your answers to the questions above will be used to help organise this event.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Event flyer:

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.