husband leaving me — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

husband leaving me

Options
Margaret Wilson
Margaret Wilson Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm in a wheel chair I can't walk so can't go to loo myself o need care ..I also had a stroke eight yrs ago so can't use my left arm .my knee keeps dislocating and hoping gsomething canbe done about very soon .it's all got to much for my husband of fourty yrs I love veryuch am I thinks he loves me in a different way now .but he been gone a month lives on our caravan so he can still go to work .I so heartbroken and never expected this at all ad we seemed happy .

Comments

• Debbie_Alumni
    Debbie_Alumni Community member Posts: 932 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Margaret,

I'm really sorry to hear that your marriage has broken down. Do you have friends and family nearby to help you through and to talk things through with? 40 years is a long time so it's natural that you're heartbroken. Are you still on good terms with your Husband?

I hope you're well and coping ok. Feel free to get in touch if you want to talk some more :)

Debbie

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.