Parents and carers
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!

• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.

• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.


My son who's 17 and he and us don't get no support


  • ScopeHelplineScopeHelpline Member Posts: 210 Courageous
    Hi Sue47, depending on your family circumstances it might be that you should be getting some support from your local authority. Contact them to request an assessment of your sons needs and your needs as a carer. If you want to talk to the Scope helpline about this the number is 0808 800 3333 or you can email [email protected]
Sign in or join us to comment.