New here — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

New here

Hayls1985
Hayls1985 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello, just joined I'm Carer for my 4 1/2 year old son who has Hemiplegia and hyper mobility. Also mum to 2 year old son and 10 week old daughter

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 126 Listener
    Hi Hayls,

Welcome to the online community, and congratulations on the newest addition to your family!

Feel free to poke around the different discussion threads, and if you have a question just shout :)

-B x

• NikiM
    NikiM Community member Posts: 36 Connected
    Welcome Hayle,

Hope you find the community useful.

Niki
  • emacaudwellchildren
    emacaudwellchildren Community member Posts: 11 Listener

Hi.... Im not a parent of a child with additional needs but I work for a charity called Caudwell Children who provide support for family who have children with additional needs across the UK and Ireland. My role within the charity is there family support coordinate within the London and surrounding areas. Our website is www.caudwellchildren.com and families are able to self refer themselves to any of our services.

If you would like any more information or would like to do a self referral please don't hesitate to contact me on ema.harker@caudwellchildren.com

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.