Disability awareness — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Disability awareness

ChelleM
ChelleM Community member Posts: 44 Courageous
Hi everyone,
I've wrote on here a couple of times about the fact that I'd love to start up my own disability awareness training/motivational speaking business and also about my blog www.seemenotcp.wordpress.com. Last year a begun working with Fixers on a short film based on a blog post I'd wrote 'The do's and donts of disability' the film uses humour to highlight some of the discrimination I've faced and gives people helpful tips if they might feel awkward interacting with someone with a disability. You can find the film here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVFjS_BdZiI
Getting my message out there and spreading awareness is something I'm incredibly passionate about and any feedback would be amazing, So if you enjoy the film can you please share and leave me your thoughts below. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from you guys soon! x

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.