Assistive Technology Survey - For University Students — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assistive Technology Survey - For University Students

DeanC88
DeanC88 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hello,

My name is Dean Chaffer. I am a disabled Master’s student at Teesside University. Conducting research within The School of Computing. (http://www.tees.ac.uk/schools/scm/. ) the topic I have chosen to research is The impact assistive and emerging technologies have on the disabled student experience.

So if you are currently studying at university or have graduated and completed your studies I am interested to know what effect assistive technology had on your overall experience. How accessible was the campus? Did the University make the environment as inclusive as possible for you?

if you are interested in participating in my research please follow the link below:

http://goo.gl/forms/mMWYH4ctw7

All data will be kept anonymously in strict adherence to the Data Protection Act 1998.

If you would like to be entered into a prize draw to Win a £10 Amazon gift voucher please provide your e-mail address.

Comments

• htlcy
    htlcy Community member Posts: 128 Pioneering
    Hi DeanC88! I'd love to help out. Currently a masters student so I may be able to contribute.
    Thanks for this,
    Heather
  • DeanC88
    DeanC88 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hello heather thanks for the comment and offer of help that's brilliant. What are you studying your master's in? If you can send me An email to the email address and I'll ask you some questions based around your university experience.

Thanks again :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.