Photography/ Video Project — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Photography/ Video Project

loredenicola
loredenicola Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited January 2016 in Research and opportunities
Hello to everybody, hope you all are well. My name is Loredana - I spoke with someone on Scope regarding the following and I have been adviced to start a discussion with all of you.

I am a female photographer based in London doing a video/photo project in London, on "Love Sex & Relationship".
I am looking for different couples and i would love to involve disable people experiences as well.

In brief, for my project I meet with couples and ask them some questions about their relationship, sometimes the questions are intimate but they can pass if they don't want to answer.

Then I take few photographs with my medium format camera.

The shooting or the interview can be made where they decide, where they want to be. My intention is to take part of a competition - I interviewed already 7 couple so far : old couple, young couple, gay couple, a divorced one, lesbian couple.

The aim is to understand how different couples live their relationship, what they think, how they feel and have a sort of conversation with them on themes like Love, Sex and Relationship which we all feel in a very personal way.

Email me on [email protected] for more info if you are interested in taking part.You must live in London and be in a relationship. I will give the pictures and the interview, once edited back. Thank you very much.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.