Research on workers in the Media Industry with a physical disability — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Research on workers in the Media Industry with a physical disability

heysophiearnold
heysophiearnold Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I'm at university in my third year, studying Media Production. One of our assignments is to research on the industry and I have chosen to research on workers in the industry with disabilities, specifically physical disabilities and how accessible the industry is for them.
I'm gathering research through this survey. I'm not sure how many of you this will be relevant to but if anyone works in the media industry here and has a physical disability or knows someone who does, I would super appreciate it if you could fill out my survey!
When I say media industry, I mean even social media, print, magazines, website coding, not just film and television.
Thank you!
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LLT2NZN

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.