Hi, my name is AmyAbilityNet1! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is AmyAbilityNet1!

AmyAbilityNet1
AmyAbilityNet1 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I head up the Service Delivery Team for AbilityNet. We are a unique charity that helps disabled people use many kinds of technology at home, at work and in education - we help people directly through advice and information services. We also work with many business large and small. We help make sure that websites and apps are accessible (and legal) but we also work with our clients as employers - giving them the tools and one to one support they need to recruit and train the best staff, including people with disabilities.

We are currently seeking to increase our bank of disabled user testers to help us deliver user accessibility studies and recommendations to our client base. These users would be paid for their time (£60 for 1.5 hours) and would be instrumental in making the digital world more accessible. We were hoping some of your London based forum members would be interested in assisting with this.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.