Hi, my name is Satapathy! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Satapathy!

Options
Satapathy
Satapathy Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am Satapathy B.S Suffering from Multiple Sclerosis & Being Disable With My Spinal Cord Being Bend Like A Bow, from last 15 years, finding hard to survive without any support whatsoever and no Job from long. I need Fund for my Treatment done at the earliest as My All other Vital organs Being Affected and failing a My condition is Deteriorating day by day. For General surgery which is Risk to life & expensive, as I Can Treated back, can Cure it. I Need Funds at the earliest to get back to life as a Normal Human Being, and live a Self Dependable on my own, as I had been going through Humiliation and pain from long, It's Been Difficult to Survive Without Funds & Support, As Been Managing By Beg & Borrowing, For All my Basic & Medicinal Needs, Been Isolated alone no one to Talk & Share or support me.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.