Hi, my name is Romaineps! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Romaineps!

Options
Romaineps
Romaineps Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am a mum of 7 children, my eldest is 37, my youngest is 13. I am also a step mum. Three of my children (31yr old, 15 and 13 yrs have ADHD) 31 year old also has schizophrenia, 15 yr old also has ASD and 13 year old has gender identity problems. I am a grandma to 7 grandchildren, one (8yr old diagnosed ADHD & suffers from anxiety) my eldest grandson also has any problems from ambiguous genitalia at birth to heart conditions. He has had open heart surgery twice. No many operations and treatments for his genitalia problems. I have had a still born baby with a condition called potters syndrome. My eldest daughter has been a drug addict and is now diagnosed with bi polar. Her baby died last year aged 24 hours old from bi lateral diafragmatic hernia (she was not on drugs during her pregnancy) I suffer from physical ill health as well as post traumatic stress and depression. I have joined for several reasons, to see if I can offer any support or advice to other parents and for support

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.