I need help to fined a care home that is close to callingtion Cornwall that will except ages 29+ — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I need help to fined a care home that is close to callingtion Cornwall that will except ages 29+

Options
samantha123451
samantha123451 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
hi my name is Samantha I am a single mum ov  two and I am disabled I have a rear condition called pars defect witch is linked with the spine collapsing extreamly slowly and corsese me a grate deal off pain daily I feel lost n confused because of my children I want to be with them but in doing so I am coursing my eldest a grate deal off emotional distress I ideally need to go in a care home where I can get the help n support I need but every wear I look they all say I have to be aged 50+ and the care homes I have found are over an hours drive away from my children is their any one out their that maybe able to help a 29 year old disabled adult with any advice I live in Cornwall n I need to be as close to callingtion as posible

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.