INSPIRING PROGRESS CIC - EMPOWERING PEOPLE TO LIVE CONFIDENTLY — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

INSPIRING PROGRESS CIC - EMPOWERING PEOPLE TO LIVE CONFIDENTLY

ipcic
ipcic Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi there , my name is Natasha and I am really grateful to SCOPE for providing me with an opportunity to raise awareness of the ONLINE and face to face ASD/social communication training services we provide at Inspiring Progress CIC. I have being working as a professional within the field of Autism Spectrum Disorders since 2011 when I set up Inspiring Progress CIC. I have personal experience of ASD and I have felt for some time that the struggles that someone on the autism spectrum experiences can be avoided if non ASD people can be empowered with social communication skills strategies in order to help people on the spectrum feel fully included within society. I have recently launched the following ONLINE services as I wish to reach people who may not necessarily reside in my area of the country:

ONLINE  & face to face employment support for young people & adults on the autism spectrum

ONLINE & Face to Face family centred ASD/social communication skills training intervention for parents & carers of a child on the autism spectrum

ONLINE and face to face Life Development  sessions  for young people and adults on the autism spectrum

I hope to also contribute to the varied discussions as I think it is essential that professionals in the field of autism contribute their knowledge and understanding where ever possible. Please visit www.inspiringprogress.org.uk to see all our social communication services you can also email me at  inspiringprogress@outlook.com/ call 07717844966

Natasha Flemming

ASD Training Consultant/Director

Inspiring Progress CIC

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.