I'm trying to help a 29 year old male find employment in the painting & decorating field — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I'm trying to help a 29 year old male find employment in the painting & decorating field

Margfield
Margfield Community member Posts: 2 Listener
This discussion was created from comments split from: I’m Michelle, and I’m a Pre-Employment Advisor.

Comments

• Margfield
    Margfield Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I am a support worker within supported housing and am looking for information to help a 29year old male find employment in the painting & decorating field. He recently failed a test at the Skills Company as he could not complete the questions in the time allowed. He has the practical skills but needs extra time for written work. I know help /aids are available for people with dyslexia so surely there is help somewhere for people with cerebal palsy. I just don't know where to look. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.