SEN thesis research survey — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

SEN thesis research survey

Options
senthesis
senthesis Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello,

I am looking for people to complete my survey about Special Educational Needs and disability. It part of the research for my masters thesis at City Law School. I am studying the understanding of the framework which supports children and young people with Special Educational Needs and disability in England and Wales. 

I really want to hear from children and young people with SEN or a disability, and their parents. I am also interested to hear from anyone who works in education, and especially those who work with children and young people who have Special Educational Needs. 
It doesn’t take very long, and the more information I can collect, the more effective the study will be. 

Please share the link with your friends and colleagues and ask them to take the time to complete the survey too:

I believe that we have a good system for supporting Special Educational Needs and disability in England and Wales, but that the recent changes have made it confusing and that this may be impacting outcomes for children and young people. I want to know if this is true, and to look for ways to improve things.

This information will help me assess the understanding and experiences of people who work in the system, or rely upon it to get the help that they need. 

I will be happy to share the completed study with anyone who is interested - just send YES to senthesis@gmail.com

Thank you for your help. 
Ian Clarke

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.