help with fundraising campaign Tia-roses dream — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

help with fundraising campaign Tia-roses dream

Options
dannybrownlow
dannybrownlow Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi everyone, My family and I are currently running a fundraising campaign with the help of the charity the tree of hope. The aim of the campaign is to raise £32,000 to fund an operation for our daughter Tia-Rose. Tia has cerebral palsy and as a result cannot walk. The operation is called SDR and is currently not funded by the nhs hence us fundraising to be able to give Tia the best possible chance to be able to walk unaided. As I'm sure you can imagine this is going to be a huge challenge so we gratefully ask if you could take 5 minutes to have a look at Tia's facebook page, like and share it with all your family and friends to get the word out and give us the best chance possible to help make Tia's dream a reality. Also any donations through Tia's just giving page will be most appreciated. Thank you for your time. Tia-Rose and family. www.facebook.com/TiaRosesDream/

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.