HEARING AIDES — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

HEARING AIDES

Options
basiclee08
basiclee08 Community member Posts: 66 Courageous
I  recently and reluctantly Went for a hearing test after a ignoring hearing loss. As had enough on my plate looking after issues. Test was one of those awkward moments you should go into a booth but had a step into it. I  did the test and at the end the lady said I needed hearing aids simple she put her hand over her mouth and could not hear a thing. She fitted hearing aids and did same let there be sound. She said I had got by lip reading and reading facial expressions. Funny thing Before my Accident I was ok. This was my first hearing test. So not sure if my experience is common. The cubicle was the size of a small toilet and a big step so access issues.  good news I get my hearing aids on the 13th of this month. 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.