Hi, my name is Kristan08! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Kristan08!

Kristan08
Kristan08 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hello im new to this im 33 years old insulin dependant diabetic not to well controlled, registered disabled due to knee injury have to use crutch to walk suffer severe depression, self harming which i have tried to keep at a low which is going well i also have memory problems due to brain damage short and long term i like many others find it very difficult to survive on the money i am given. I am willing to work if they can help but as far as ive been told no-one can, could someone please help me i cant understand how it can be said theres no work i can do but it seems fine to lower the money i can live on tho the prices of everything rises constantly and also i would love to do the same as others work have a family live life as any other would do tho it seems imposible at the moment because just making it week by week is a struggle 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.