• Check you're happy with the email notifications you're receiving.
• Have a look at how the community will be changing its appearance.
• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.
Scope is carrying out research about employment for disabled people with high support needs. To do this, we are interviewing disabled people with high support needs about their experiences of applying for work and accessing support while in work. We would like to speak to people who:
- Currently in work
- Not currently working, but looking for work
- Not currently working or actively seeking work, but have experience of looking for work in the past.
Are or have been in receipt of any of the following:
- Independent Living Fund
- Disability Living Allowance (higher rate of care and/or mobility component)
- Personal Independence Payment (enhanced rate of daily living and/or mobility component).
Are aged 16-64.
Interviews will be held in September and October 2016 and at a location that best suits each interviewee.
Interviewees will receive a £10 Amazon gift voucher for their time.
If you or anyone you know would be interested in taking part or want more information, please contact Scope’s Researcher Andy McKeown on 0207 619 7245 or at [email protected].