Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Check you're happy with the email notifications you're receiving.
• Have a look at how the community will be changing its appearance.
• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

What's Happening In My Head?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 689 Listener
edited October 2016 in Disabled people
The user and all related content has been deleted.


  • unwiseladyunwiselady Member Posts: 8

    Maybe you ought to see a GP thus getting an inroad into a Neurology Ward in Hospital.  Your deteriorating brain cells due to these seizures could be monitored  by CT scans and other more intensive scans for a specialist to see what exactly is happening.  It is a nightmare to have all of this going on in your thoughts as alone your mind goes into overdrive and you can imagine all kinds of problems but this gets you nowhere, other than intense worry.  Only a specialist could get your brain monitored by these medical processes. 

    But there is only one way to get into the system of the NHS and that is through a GP.

  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 689 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
Sign in or join us to comment.