If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

appointee role at pip tribunal

My daughter as rare incurable illness an has been refused pip getting no point...she is at risk of aspirated pneumonia and choking wen resting/sleeping and had to use an hydrolic bed riser to ensure she is in upright position at all times, has to be supervised through out the night...she had to have all her nutrition, fluids and medication through a gastronomy peg..it mimcs heart attacks, causes regurgitation at least 20times a day,an exhaustion..cannot travel independently as she needs help with her equipment if she as a flare up when out etc...im het appointee and we had a home visit as cant guarantee o e day to next what part of day her illness is goin to be severe...she now has to attend a oral tribunal but I have been informed that as her appointee, I can answer.the questions.for her and.she doesn't have to attend if she is too poorly that day but I can still be at the tribunal for her..could any please help me with this, I would gratelly appreciate it as I need to know if this is the right advise....thanks in advance...

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.