Hi, my name is maria50027! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is maria50027!

Options
maria50027
maria50027 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi i have had mental health problems fifteen years and now i feel like i am just boring them and get no help i have been stockpiling tablets it sounds dramatic but i do not want to be here i feel like everything i tell the services because i have had some health issues they think i am making it up because i am awaiting some aids for my house and its been two months and they ignore me i dont care if they knew where my mind goes they would want to not be here i am so close i dont know what to do because it has to be done or not its not a cry for help one or the other

Comments

• bam
    bam Community member Posts: 326 Pioneering
    Options
    I don't know what to say other than good luck and just put your head down and keep trying. Things always get a little better and a little better each day. It's really difficult when you feel like you're being ignoring,when you feel your health is being ignored. Good luck
  • maria50027
    maria50027 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    thank you very much i will try take care
    maria

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.